How to Play
- Squash is a racquet sport played by two players (or four players for doubles) in a four-walled court with a small, hollow rubber ball.
- Once the ball is served, players take turns hitting the ball against the front wall, above the tin and below the out line.
- The ball may strike the side or back walls at any time, as long as it hits below the out line and above the tin.
- The ball may only bounce once on the floor, and players may move anywhere around the court.
What squash ball should I use?
- Double yellow dots – It´s suitable for very advanced players which has the lowest bounce and requires a good technique by both players.
- Single yellow dot – A good choice for quite an experienced players which can also be used in cold weather conditions.
- Single red dot – Perfect for recreational players with a longer hang time.
- Single blue dot – it´s designed for beginners which has the highest bounce and doesn´t need to be warmed up.