Introduction for squash ball.
- As per the different speed for the squash ball, it can be devided into one blue dot (fast speed-for training) and double yellow dot (slow speed-for competition) and the PU ball for the beginners.
- The squash ball is filled with inert gas, when the ball is hitting, the gas would be inflated because of the friction, and the speed can be upto 15 kilo/hour. The speed is just a little lower than the king of speed-badminton. Squash is a speed and fierce sport.
- PU ball: Suit for the beginner and children. Not easy to be injuiry in sport.
- One blue dot: For beginner, the flexiblity is large.
- Double blue dot: Competition ball, small flexiblity. Approved by WSF (World Squash Federation).